Job openings at the Morikami Museum and Gardens in Delray Beach, Florida.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is a full-time professional position responsible for conceptualizing and executing the museum’s digital marketing strategy. The desired candidate is a talented content creator with a deep passion for analytics, social media community development, a strong grasp on high-quality design principles and an appreciation for art and culture. In addition, this position provides an essential support role with annual festivals & provides insight for long-term marketing goals & objectives. This position reports to and receives direction from the Director of Marketing & Events.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Email campaigns
- Works cross-functionally with other museum departments to gather and create content
- Designs e-blast templates and graphics
- Builds and updates email lists
- Website maintenance & development
- Maintains the integrity and usability of Morikami’s responsive design website
- Manages the calendar, online forms, e-commerce reporting, media library, product pages, etc.
- Updates/creates website pages as needed
- Manages the registered website user database and ongoing website development projects
- Social Media
- Updates social media content calendar and contributes to digital strategy planning
- Plans/researches/writes engaging content for social media and blog
- Monitors and joins conversations on social media platforms and peer review sites
- Monitors, tracks and analyzes statistics for email campaigns, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, youTube and blog.
- Tracks website traffic and user behavior though Google Analytics
- Creates and executes post-event surveys and tracks responses
- Designs various museum collaterals, signage and graphics on an as-needed basis
- Provides essential support in the planning and execution of Morikami festivals and Sushi & Stroll series of events.
- Assists in budget management
Skills & Abilities
- B.A. or B.S. in Communications, Marketing or related field
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong writer and communicator
- Proficient use of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, WordPress, Website Maintenance and Microsoft Office, required
- Experience with Google Analytics, SurveyMonkey and MailChimp preferred
- Experience working in a museum, with a membership organization or not-for-profit a plus
- Must be organized and work efficiently with a personal commitment to maintain a collaborative work environment
- Ability to prioritize, track and meet deadlines, use good judgment, remain flexible and work under minimal supervision
- Must be proactive, reliable and possess excellent interpersonal skills
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to Kizzy Sanchez Sherven, Director of Marketing & Events at email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Opportunities at the Cornell Cafe
- Wait Staff: Responsibilities include taking customer orders, bringing drinks and food, ensuring satisfaction, clearing tables, as well as side work before, during, and after shift. Fast paced environment. Experience preferred. Shift days available: Tuesday through Sunday, excluding holidays. Shift hours: 10:30 a.m. until approximately 4:00 p.m.
- Host/Hostess: Responsibilities include seating customers, ensuring enough seats and/or high chairs, maintaining waiting list, cleaning menus, cleaning tables. Shift days available: Tuesday through Sunday, excluding holidays. Shift hours: 11:00 a.m. until approximately 3:30 p.m.
- Kitchen Prep Staff: Responsibilities are basic kitchen duties, cleaning and cutting vegetables, prepping and slicing meats and fish, prepping food items. Shift days available: Tuesday through Sunday, excluding holidays. Shift hours: 10:00 a.m. until approximately 4:00 p.m.
To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More info on their website: http://morikami.org/about-the-institution/#tabs-about-us-tab-2