Education Abroad Advisor, The University of Tampa
The Office of International Programs at The University of Tampa has an opening for an Education Abroad Advisor to work in a fast-paced environment counseling students on UT’s portfolio of education abroad options including UT travel courses, semester/year abroad, international internships, student research abroad, language abroad and community service learning abroad. The advisor also assists faculty in the development and coordination of materials and programs that engage and promote education abroad. The Education Abroad Advisor will report directly to the Associate Dean of International Programs.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Studio Abroad Database system required
- Counseling or advising experience in an International Programs Office in a university setting preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office products including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Participation in an Education Abroad Experience or work experience abroad preferred
- Proficient in Adobe In-Design preferred
For further details and to apply go to: https://jobs.ut.edu
Applicants should be prepared to attach a Cover Letter and Resume. Review of applications has already begun. For immediate consideration, please submit materials by 05/01.
The University of Tampa is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.