CONSULATE GENERAL OF JAPAN IN NY JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
Seeking an Employee for the Economic Division Staff
Consulate General of Japan in New York is currently seeking an employee for the Economic Division Staff. If interested, please send us your resume (English or Japanese) via e-mail.
1. Starting date: Mid April – Early May 2013
2. Work consists of assisting with consular duties including but not limited to:
- Communicating and supporting relationships with government and corporate contacts
- Economic and business research
- Answering public inquiries
- Miscellaneous administrative duties
3. Work hours: Monday through Friday 9:15 am-5:45 pm
Pay: Will be determined under Consulate regulations
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel and other PC-related work
5. Only short-listed candidates who pass the first screening will be notified of the date for the interview.
6. Please send your resume by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org